Looking for Developer -Customize Gravity Form for online catalog creator

Looking for online cataloging development for creation of online catalog to be used in livestock sales. Please review https://goatpromoter.com/ I’m working visio drawing for flow. Concept. The sale organizer books the catalog for creation. In this process based on the sale type different custom fields will be assigned to the sale catalog. Next, a consignor to the sale will register and be given permissions to add to the catalog. The consignor will enter the lot info for animal with pictures and link to video on our YouTube channel. Important that images auto size correctly, Critical that we can link the pedigree back to the registry database and it auto-sizes correctly. Looking forward in discussing.

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

I’ve sent email with word doc.

Thanks,
Andy

Thank you for sharing detailed requirement. I have replied over email please check.

Hi Andy,
All that you have described and are wanting done is well within my area of expertise, I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.