Hubspot addon - submissions importing as contacts - can you assign tickets?

I’ve just installed and set up the hubspot addon for the first time. Easy to set up and works like a charm.

Submissions from a gravity form on a wordpress site are importing into hubspot as new contacts as expected.

My client has asked / is hoping that the new contacts can also have a ticket opened and assigned to a particular pipeline, but I’m not seeing any means of doing so.

It looks like someone asked a similar (identical?) question in Dec of 2021, and the answer was at that time no, but being looked into?
https://community.gravityforms.com/t/create-hubspot-ticket-by-gravity-forms/11313/5

Barring an update - am I correct in thinking that this can’t be done at this time?

Thanks

Hi Neal. You’re correct. That is not currently a feature of the Gravity Forms HubSpot Add-On. If you think this would make a good addition to the add-on, add a note to our product roadmap. Click the blue plus in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.