So I have an interesting request. I have used a plug-in called “roles” so that someone could log in and only export form data. What I would like to do is prevent them from being able to export the email addresses. They can export everything else in the form, I just don’t want them to export the email field. I can’t find where I can hide that from export. Any ideas on how to do this?
user5be0b2127ab196.6
(Patsy Gillispie)
1
chrishajer
(Chris (Gravity Forms))
2
You can use the gform_export_fields filter to remove the checkbox selection from the export screen. Here’s an example:
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| On export, don't include hidden subfields? [RESOLVED] | 2 | 256 | November 2, 2023 | |
| Gform_export_fields – Remove subfield | 1 | 450 | July 12, 2021 | |
| Export csv column | 3 | 389 | July 26, 2022 | |
| Export Entries - Reduce 'Select a Form' dropdown to active forms only, or add search | 1 | 118 | October 31, 2023 | |
| Hiding fields from pdf and emailed output | 4 | 2801 | November 11, 2020 |