Gravity Forms Stopped Working

Some of the completed/submitted forms are no longer being forwarded to our email address. One form is still working. We’d like to pay a flat fee of $100 to get the dysfunctional forms removed and the working form in the footer of all pages. Pls. respond asap as we are losing leads every day until this is resolved.
Kamran - Website Owner

1 Like

Hello,

I can assist you.

Please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Best regards,
Garry

Hi Kamran,

Are you having difficulties receiving admin email notifications? If so, it is possible that the problem you are experiencing with sending emails is due to an issue with your email or hosting server. To resolve this, you can consider using third-party solutions like SendGrid or SendInBlue.

To further assist you, I recommend checking out the following article: :point_down:

Additionally, you may find this plugin helpful:

:new: We have also been informed that Gravity Forms will be introducing its own SMTP solution. For more information:

If you are still having issues resolving this, I’ll be happy to help you. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.