Funnel Partial Entries Into ActiveCampaign

Howdy! I have a two-page form. Page one is a lead collection page, page two is a payment page - as you can imagine, a lot of folks stop after page one, and I’d like to do an abandon cart sequence through my email marketing list of choice, ActiveCampaign.

I’ve integrated with ActiveCampaign inside of GravityForms, and I do have access to the Partial Entries add-on, but it doesn’t seem like it sends partial entries to ActiveCampaign by default.

Is there an easy way to make it do so? If not, what am I looking at from a technical perspective?

Cheers, and happy holidays,

Nate

Sending Partial Entries to ActiveCampaign is not a built-in feature, but you can use the gform_partialentries_post_event to fire a little snippet that would do that. Here’s an example for the Mailchimp add-on.

Simply change all occurrences of mailchimp in the snippet to activecampaign and it should work.

1 Like

@user5eac248ea0e62396 Did this method work? Just adding the snippet from above to Functions.php I’d love to know…

@sacom it would be really great to see this tested and added as a feature of the Partial Entries Addon - very powerful as forms are often not completed. Or perhaps add a version to the page you linked above that works in Active Campaign

Hi Jon. If you would like to suggest that for inclusion in the future, I recommend adding that to our product roadmap. Click the blue :heavy_plus_sign: in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

https://www.gravityforms.com/gravity-forms-roadmap/

Thank you.

Jon / Nathan,

It seems like the code approach Samuel offered is a very straight forward one with minimal code that should serve you well. If you are interested in a different/no code approach, Gravity Flow integrates with the Gravity Forms Partial Entries Add-On (our docs page about setup) as well having a step type for the Active Campaign feed.

1 Like