Form CSS / output default CSS not loading on single page (woocommerce checkout page)

Hi,

I am in the middle of troubleshooting so I cannot present the full story just yet, however, if anyone knows what could be the reason why the form styles are not loaded on a single page, please point me to whatever could be helpful here.

Output default CSS is enabled.

The /cart page however, loads the form without CSS, so it looks the same as when “Output default CSS” is disabled.

In the Network tab I can see that formsmain.min.css is loading, however the styles do not get applied when I am on the /cart page.

Context: actually, the form is added in a popup, however the form in the popup comes with styles on every page, and without styles when triggered from the /cart page

Thanks in advance …
Markus

I could copy the entire content from formsmain.css to my own style.css in the theme - that would work, but it feels like a dirty workaround, especially as it works everywhere except on /checkout

Please check it once that CSS applied might not be override

It’s not overwritten as I would clearly see it … it looks like the formsmain.min.css or formsmain.css is simply not used. It’s visible in the network tab and accessible. Browsing thought the elements though, I can’t see one single style applied or overwritten from formsmain.css

And this happens only on /cart

My workaround to copy all approx. 3000 lines of CSS into my own style.css is of course everything else than good (but it works)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.