Filter Forms by Users

Most probably my question is quiet unusual:
The Situation: We have a lot of people creating a lot of forms.
I am trying to filter all forms by the user.
What I am already doing:
When a new form is submitted, the formID together with actual UserID is saved in a databasetable, created by me.

What I wanna achive (and I have no Idea how to start that):

• The loggedIn-User should only see his own forms
  • The loggedIn-User should only be able to edit his own forms
  • The loggedIn-User should only be able to view the entries of his own forms
  • The loggedIn-User should only be able to export the entries of his own forms
  • The loggedIn-User should only be able to do anything only with his own forms

I would be really happy, if someone could help me.

Thanks a lot.

Best,
Marc

It sounds like you need more advanced permissions than Gravity Forms can provide. Take a look at this plugin:

Unfortunately I already tried to solve it with this Plugin.

1. Its not working with Wordfence Firewall correctly (you cannot choose people from Userlist to give permission)
  2. You cannot set a default setup, where all new forms automatically have restriction to the user creating it (and admins)

Any further Idea for it?
Thanks a lot

It would already help if i could filter all forms by id. That only forms with e.g. formID 2, 6, 11 and 20 will be listed in the Overview, will be listet in the dropdown for choosing a form and inserting it to the page. And only those forms will be shown in the exportdropdown.

That would solve the issue already.

I know it is not 100% save but it would be enough for this audience.

I don’t have any other ideas for this. I will leave this open in case someone in the community has already solved a similar issue.