Dynamically Populate Select Menu from Link

I’m having trouble finding the documentation for this operation to be handled on the same page without a refresh (JavaScript-based instead of a PHP function). I have an anchored link with a query string that specifies the value of the targeted select menu, and it works when loading the page with that link syntax, but I can’t get it to work when clicking a link (with the same syntax) on that same page. So really I just need documentation of this operation, but client-side. Any guidance appreciated.

Hi Anna. There is no Gravity Forms-specific function for that. You will need to do that with jQuery or JavaScript to populate a field in the form when a link is clicked.

I am aware … I was hoping someone here might be able to point me to a working example of something similar… This is essentially what I’m trying to accomplish, but once you add the smooth-scroll anchor, Wordpress, a horrible pagebuilder GUI on top of it (Elementor), AND Gravity Forms, it adds additional layers of complexity I’m struggling to wade through.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.