Disable entry edit for entries submitted before certain date

Dears,

I use gravity forms and nested forms along with gravity view to create a small system that will be used in a school.

Teachers will be able to view the forms entries and its nested entries through gravity view. They shall be able to submit nested form entries and edit the entries they created.

Is there a way to block them from editing entries created before certain date but they still can see the these entries and submit and edits new nested entries?

Example: they add subjects progress report (as nested form entries) for each student till the end of the first term. After the end of the first term they will no longer being able to edit those entries but they will be able to submit new entries and edit those newly created entries.

Regards

Hi Ahmed. Because the entry edit functionality comes from GravityView, I recommend contacting their support with the question:

I will also leave this topic open in case anyone can offer advice. Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your reply. I contacted them and they are trying to find a way to acheive that.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.