Date & Time in Entry Notes

It seems default practice for entry notes is to show how long ago they were entered:
added 17 hours ago

Then after a while it changes to:
added September 21, 2022 at 6:19 pm

How could I make it so this time indicator is always with the full date and time?

Thanks!

Hello. I can’t say anyone has ever asked that before! I took a look, and I see exactly what you mean.

The entry note date is provided by GFCommon::format_date, which is not filterable on the Entry Detail page. There is an argument passed to the function for $is_human (which is what determines the relative date vs the actual date), so it could be filterable. If you think that would make a good addition to Gravity Forms, I recommend adding a note to our product roadmap. Click the blue plus in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

Thank you.​​

I added a note for your team. It’s a “nice to have,” not super-important, but would probably be pretty easy for them to implement.

Thanks, Chris!

Thank you for adding that. It’s not been asked for before (to my knowledge), but I agree it would be nice to have!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.