Custom fields values not being created

hello

I made a form for vendors to submit bicycle infos for selling in the website, it creates a new woocommerce product but some taxonomies values are not being created, as you can see in image below. Default wp fields are fine. I already tried to set existent or set a new with id name, but unsucessfully
am I doing sth wrong? thanks

Gravity Forms doesn’t provide any built-in integration for WooCommerce. Which means you may need to use additional code to save certain data.

I would recommend you to:

1. Confirm with WooCommerce support the name of the custom post meta keys that you need to use for each product attribute or taxonomy.
  2. Confirm the format expected for the data (e.g. plain text, number, serialized data, …)

Once you have the above information, the following hooks can be used to run your own custom code to alter the data format if needed:

Using built-in Post Creation for GF core: gform_after_create_post - Gravity Forms Documentation

Using the APC add-on: gform_advancedpostcreation_post_after_creation - Gravity Forms

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.