Critical error when trying to print GF entries

Hi,

When trying to print GF entries from the single entry view page, we get a print preview page with “There has been a critical error on this website.”

Error log shows: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “GFFormDisplay” not found in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/form-display/block-styles/views/class-form-view.php:22

PHP 8.0
Gravity Forms 2.7.1.1

Tested with PHP 7.4, with all other plugins off, with default WP theme. Issue persists in all cases. How can we fix this?

I have not seen that error yet. Can you please open a support ticket and include your system report?

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Thank you.

I opened a support ticket as requested - thank you!

1 Like

Perfect; thank you.

@chrishajer I’m not sure how to find my support ticket - further investigation on our end seems to show the issue comes up with Gravity Forms 2.7.1 and GP Nested Forms 1.1.16, so it may be on the GP plugin end. With GF 2.6.8 and GP Nested Forms 1.1.10, the print function works as expected.

I recommend contacting Gravity Wiz support for assistance with the GP Nested Forms plugin, since that seems to be the culprit. I will tag them here as well to see if they have any advice, or if they need a ticket for the issue. Thank you.

I’m getting this error also. Are we sure this is related to Gravity Wiz add ons? When I deactivate all the add-ons the error persists.

I just stumbled upon the problem. The error appears when you have an entry which has a nested form that’s “value” is empty.

So if you have a form with a nested form of “children”, and no children are added, the fatal error occurs.

Deactivating the nested form add-on doesn’t fix the issue. I’m assuming that’s because data has been added to the entry.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.