Conversation Forms for GravityForms?

Hi, wanted to know if anyone knew if there was a way to create or an add-on to create a conversation form similar to TypeForms and WPForms

I found a multipage auto advance add-on on Wordpress plugins which seems like it would do part of the job but wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas.

Thanks.

1 Like

See also:

I read the other thread and don’t see any valuable input from the Gravity Forms team.

Our web dev agency last year switched from Gravity Forms (5+ years exclusively using and recommending) to WPForms after WPForms launched conversational forms.

I’ve still been monitoring Gravity Forms on occasion hoping that they’ll get on the modern train, but I haven’t seen any indication that they are developing anything. We’ve built 20+ client sites in the last year, and many of them need to purchase their own license after completion of the project.

Every single one of them now goes to WPForms instead of Gravity, and it’s all because of WPForms seemingly adopting modern approaches like conversational forms. Gravity was the BEST for so many years, but I just can’t continue to recommend it to clients when its no longer staying at the cutting edge of new features. Conversational forms aren’t even cutting edge anymore, and we still haven’t seen a SINGLE reply from the Gravity Forms team.

It would be nice if Gravity would take the time to explain their position to us - we all took the time to share our input and use cases with Gravity. Now it’s their turn to explain if conversational form styles are on the docket, and if not, why not.

1 Like

I’d like an update from Gravity on this as well please. If it is in the current pipeline.
There is an older thread which has been closed for comments which went into more detail from customers…

Fluent Forms have just released their take on conversational forms.

https://fluentforms.com/introducing-fluent-forms-4/#introducing-conversational-forms

Thank you for the information. This is still on our list of requested features for Gravity Forms. You can see all our planned features and features under consideration here:

https://www.gravityforms.com/gravity-forms-roadmap/

If you would like to add a vote for conversational forms or any other feature, please add your comments to our product roadmap (linked above.) Click the blue plus sign to get started. Thank you.

Hi Chris,

I can’t see this feature on the roadmap - is there an update on it?

Thanks,
Christina

We do not have an update, but the feature is being investigated currently. There is no timeline for release. I’ll see if we can get that added to the public roadmap.

Thanks Chris :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.