Conditional Logic - Show all fields in notification even if conditional logic not met

Hi there,
New to Gravity Forms, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.
I have conditional logic on a few field sections on my form.
Is it possible for the notification to include all fields, including those which have been hidden as conditional logic has not been met?
I need the notification to show the exact same fields regardless of what the user has selected. I’ve managed to show all empty fields, though this does not extend to the fields hidden due to conditional logic.

Any guidance would be most appreciated!

Thanks, J.

Hi Jordan. Any field hidden by conditional logic won’t be included in the notification at all. We have a filter that can normally be used for merge tag output, but that would only work if the fields were included in the entry (which they are not when they are hidden by conditional logic.)

A workaround would be to create your own HTML notification email, and use individual merge tags for each field. You would not use the {all_fields} helper. In that way, you could add the individual output for each field, and the question would be present for each field even when the field was hidden by conditional logic when the forms was submitted.

Let me know if you have any questions about that. I’m sorry there’s not an easier way at this time.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply. I think creating my own HTML notification email may be a little beyond me BUT with some further Googling, who knows what I might be able to achieve! If you know of any good content for beginners to learn HTML coding, let me know.

Wish me luck!

Thanks again

Hi Jordan. Start with our article here:

There are some CSS and HTML tutorials linked at the bottom.