Conditional Logic -- Field does not contain

Hello! I am looking for a conditional logic option for Field Does Not Contain. Does Field is Not work in a does not contain way?
If my form field submission contains certain words, I do not want that submission sent. It is unlikely to be the ONLY word. Do the Is Not fields only work if it is a complete match?

Many thanks for the help.

Hi Tony. There is currently no “does not contain” conditional logic in Gravity Forms. We do have that on our list of requested features. If you agree this would make a good addition to Gravity Forms, I recommend adding a note to our product roadmap. Click the blue plus in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

There is currently a third-party plugin that supports “Does not contain” in conditional logic: Advanced Conditional Logic for Gravity Forms – MCG Software

I’ve not used the plugin, so I can’t recommend it, but I know it exists. Maybe you want to take a look at that one. If you have any other questions for us, please let us know.

I also need this, would be good to have it in core GF!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.