Cannot activate Signature Add-on - Missing functions

Hi,

I downloaded the Gravity Forms Signature add-on and got the following error when I went to activate it:

FatalThrowableError in class-gf-signature.php line 135:
Call to undefined method GFSignature::get_version()
in class-gf-signature.php line 135
at GFSignature->scripts() in class-gf-addon.php line 519
at GFAddOn->enqueue_scripts() in class-wp-hook.php line 284
at WP_Hook->apply_filters(null, array('plugins.php')) in class-wp-hook.php line 310
at WP_Hook->do_action(array('plugins.php')) in plugin.php line 453
at do_action('admin_enqueue_scripts', 'plugins.php') in admin-header.php line 97
at require_once('/var/www/html/mkj-unified-staging/content/cms/wp-admin/admin-header.php') in plugins.php line 448

I looked into the backend files and it was true, that function did not exist. I wanted to file a support ticket, but the version of GF I’m running does not have the system report functionality. For compatibility reasons, I am not upgrading GF at this time so this was the only other option I had.

Thanks in advance

|PHP Version|7.0.33-0ubuntu0.16.04.12||
|MySQL Version|5.7.29||
|WordPress Version|4.9.4||
|Gravity Forms Version|2.1.3.6|

Without an updated Gravity Forms version, I’m afraid we won’t be able to help and support won’t be able to help either. If your version does not support the system report, it’s very old…

That’s understandable, thanks Chris. Will look into upgrading it for my client and then revisit the issue

1 Like

I’ll leave this open in case you need more assistance. With a valid Elite license, you will also be able to obtain support here:

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/