Big Spacing between Radio Buttons / Checkboxes

Since gravity Forms 2.5 I have the problem that the spacing between Checkboxes or Radiobuttons is much larger. Now I have a 2-3 cm spacing which results in long texts are broken to next lines and an awful looking form.
See: Lenovo P1 Gen3 15,6″(39,6cm) Laptop - PixelComputer Edition

How can I get the old behavior back that the Checkboxes / Radio Buttons are directly followed by the text?

Thanks
Frank

Hi Frank. Your radio button inputs (I did not see any checkboxes yet) are being affected by this rule (it’s in a combined/cached stylesheet so I am not sure where it’s coming from specifically):

Gravity Forms does not style any cart elements, because there are none in Gravity Forms. You can use this CSS to override that:

body .gform_wrapper input[type="checkbox"],
body .gform_wrapper input[type="radio"] {
	width: inherit;
}

Then, the label has some left margin applied, also coming from a combined stylesheet, so I don’t know the source, however it is not coming from Gravity Forms (we don’t style a #top element at all). You can reduce that margin with this CSS:

body .gform_wrapper div.ginput_container_radio ul.gfield_radio label,
body .gform_wrapper div.ginput_container_checkbox ul.gfield_checkbox label {
	margin-left: 0.3em!important;
}

The radio button fields look like this when that is applied to your form: firefox OheCP9NxUb.png - Droplr

The CSS was written to apply to checkbox fields in the form as well, but I did not see any to verify that it works. Let us know if you need anything else.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.