Best way for 2 likert answers per line?

I am trying to make a form similar to the likert survey format; however, I need two answers per line. One for importance rating, and one for implementation rating (see screenshot).

I thought maybe I could add the implementation rating as a separate likert question and put it on the side, then make the choices the same size so they line up, but then it gets messed up when the screen width is changed.

I thought about doing checkboxes with 8 choices, and then applying JavaScript to prevent them from choosing more than one for 1-4 and 5-8, but then I’d have to figure out how to also make them required like that, and they don’t line up nicely like the likert survey does.

I may resort to having to ask the questions twice, once for importance and once for implementation, but I’d hate to do that as it forces the user to have to read the questions twice, making the survey take twice as long to complete.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.