Auto Populate Based off Email Entered

Hey everyone! Am new to Gravity Forms and did some research but came up short for some reason. Basically, I want to be able to do an email lookup where if there is already someone who has filled out the form, that info auto-populates when they enter in their email.
Populate Everything looked helpful, but the demo they use shows stuff from a dropdown menu.
Example:
First time user:
Email: thisismyemail@gmail.com
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Car: Ferrari
After they submit, this info is attached to their email and when they return, they type in their email and the information below it will auto-populate. Is this possible?

Here’s a link showing you a single-line text field being used with the Gravity Wiz Auto-Populate Anything Plugin.

Does this accomplish what I’m looking for? We use kiosks at our company, and I was wondering if there was a way that when a new user registers and fills out our form, the next time they return, they can type in their email and the rest of the fields will populate with their information and if they want to update it they can, but if not they can just submit the form again without having to fill out their information!

I believe it does. You should probably reach out and ask Gravity Wiz directly though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.