Strange issue with quantity field

Hi there I have 2 Gravity Form order forms running on a clients website. Both have been working fine but in the last day or 2 a weird error has started. When you fill out the form and select a couple of products (each product has a drop-down with a few size choices) and click submit the following error is displayed: Please enter a valid quantity. Quantity cannot contain decimals". I am not adding any decimals, but it seems like this error is now happening on all the product fields that aren’t selected?
I am currently setting up a new WooCommerce shop in private mode and wondered if this could be causing any conflict. The second order form is still working but on that form each product doesn’t have a drop-down with a couple of size options, there is only 1 choice.

ANY HELP would greatly be appreciated as I am not ready for the ecommerce shop to go live yet so the gravity order forms need to still be working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.