Signature field not working correctly on IOS

Hi there, I have an issue with my signature fields on iOS. When a user tries to sign it draws in a bunch of scribble. This doesn’t happen on android or PC. Weirdly the signature field works in gravity flow. Only started happening very recently

I’m unable to replicate the issue in a default WordPress installation with no other plugins active and using the default WP theme.

I would recommend you to perform a full conflict test following all the steps described here: https://docs.gravityforms.com/testing-for-a-themeplugin-conflict/

Note that for a valid conflict test, as the documentation explains, the first try must be done with only Gravity Forms and the Signature add-on enabled, all other plugins disabled, and using a default WordPress theme without custom code (e.g. Twenty Twenty-One).

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this in the live site, you will want to create a staging clone for testing. I’m sure your host would be able to assist you with this task.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.