Problem with gform_confirmation

Hello,

I have a problem with a use case. I need to execute JS code after my forms are submitted and it has to work with confirmation messages and redirections. With confirmation messages i can handle it with the gform_confirmation_loaded event. For the redirection case, i had to change the behavior.
I used the gform_confirmation filter (https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_confirmation/) to change redirections to confirmations message and handle myself the redirection. It’s the case number 3 in the documentation.

But i have a problem with the AJAX return. When the form if configured with text confirmation, the AJAX return is like this :

<div id='gf_4' ...></div>
<div id='gform_confirmation_wrapper_4' ...> <div id='gform_confirmation_message_4' ...>My confirmation message</div></div>

When i change the confirmation from a redirection to a message, the AJAX return is only :

My confirmation message

This is leading to a JS bug because the gf_4 container does not exists anymore :

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'top')
jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#gf_4').offset().top - mt)

The problem is in form_display.php (line 1307). It stops the script and gform_confirmation_loaded is never triggered.

Am I missing something or is it a bug ?

I’m sorry if it’s not clear but english is not my language.

Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.