Page_reference and styles error in GF plugin

We have multiple GF Forms on our website and always get the following errors:

Warning : Undefined array key “page_instance” in /wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-addon.php on line 1245

and

Warning : Undefined array key “styles” in /wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/form-display/block-styles/block-styles-handler.php on line 35

PHP 8.1
Gravity Forms version: 2.7.15

What method are you using to embed the form in the page when those warnings occur?

Hi there,

I have the same issue with Gravity Form 2.7.15, logging disabled.

Here’s how I include my form on my page :

<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gravityform id="1" title="true" description="true" ajax="true"]'); ?>      

Do you have any updates ?

I used the Gutenberg block.

I haven’t been able to replicate this issue. Can you open a support ticket with the system report, so we can see a list of installed plugins?

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Hi ! Thank you for your prompt reply

I can’t, the licences aren’t in my name because I work in an agency and it’s a client’s site. What can I do?

Hi,

I’m also having this issue.

I’m using a Roots Sage theme and embedding the form using WordPress’ do_shortcode() function.

I’ve tried:

• Updating plugins
  • Resaving the form (incase there was something not being applied from recent update)
  • Resaving GF settings (incase there was something not being applied from recent update)
  • Changing to the Oribital theme
  • Outputting styles, I wasn’t currently using them.

None of the above seems to be working.

*Edited - this is only coming up when clicking on the “save & continue” feature for me.

I’m having the “styles” issue when a user submits a Gravity Form. Neve Pro theme. Gutenberg blocks.

PHP Warning: Undefined array key “styles” /plugins/gravityforms/includes/form-display/block-styles/block-styles-handler.php on line 35

PHP 8.2.8
Version 2.7.15

The “styles” notice is fixed in the latest build, which is available from the downloads page. To update, follow the steps at https://docs.gravityforms.com/how-to-manually-update/

2 Likes