Looking for Consultant: Develop Addon for SafeSave Payment Gateway

Currently, we are using PayPal payment gateway to process our online donations through our website. We are planning to migrate to SafeSave Payment gateway.

For this, we need a custom addon for GravityForms where we can integrate our donation forms designed with GravityForms to process payments using SafeSave payment gateway. The required details should be passed on to the gateway platform. We also want to review entries on our WordPress backend.

A detailed documentation for different integrations of the gateway can be found here: SafeSave Payments Payment Gateway Integration Portal

Is anyone interested to take this assignment? Please show us your past works and give us your best rates for the work.

(If there are any such existing plugins, can anyone share? We can pay the integration fee).

Share your interests and past work in the response.

You can review our existing donation form and gateway usage at Donate | Bhutan Foundation Bhutan Foundation

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

1 Like

Hello

Can assist you with your requirement.

I want to share my understanding with you and I need some information for that.

Please reach me over my personal mail Olivia.br@talentsfromindia.com to discuss further in detail,

Thanks
Olivia

1 Like

Hi,
If you are still looking to hire someone I would be glad to help you out on this, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.