Issues with PHP 8.0? [RESOLVED]

Just migrated to Kinsta and set it to use PHP 8.0 - then the quiz stopped working with a fatal error being triggered. I downgraded the server to PHP 7.4 and the quiz works fine again.

I thought the Quiz was working with php 8? Trying to determine if this is an issue with the add-on or the host?

Figured I would try here to see if others are using this on 8 with no issues?

Stack trace:
#0 /www/xxx_767/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(294): GFQuiz->render_quiz_field_content(’<?xml version="…’, Object(GF_Field_Radio), ‘’, 0, 6)
#1 /www/xxxx_767/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(212): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’<label class=‘g…’, Array)
#2 /www/xxxx_767/public/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php(6835): apply_filters(‘gform_field_con…’, '<label class=‘g…’, Object(GF_Field_Radio), ‘’, 0, 6, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#3 /www/xxxx_767/public/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_display.php(3719): gf_apply_filters(‘gform_field_con…’, '<label class=‘g…’, Object(GF_Field_Radio), ‘’, 0, 6)
#4 /www/xxxxx_767/public/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_display.php(3639): GFFormDisplay::get_field_content(Object(GF_Field_Ra" while reading response header from upstream, client: 74.88.132.162, server: charitypaws.com, request: “GET /dog-trivia-quiz/ HTTP/1.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php8.0-fpm-charitypaws.sock:”, host: “charitypaws.com
2021/07/19 10:39:57 [error] 59972#59972: *953837 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function libxml_disable_entity_loader() in /www/xxxxx_767/public/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsquiz/class-gf-quiz.php:1355

Have you tried manually updating to the latest build of the add-on, available from the downloads page?

Once updated you’ll also need to clear/flush any caching and/or script optimization plugins and/or services the site is using as well as your browser cache.

Thanks I will try that, but I am on the latest version of the add-on already…

Looks like there were a couple of files missing from the migration! Thanks and sorry to bug you with this! All is good.