How to change upluad button witth CSS “File Upload” to look like [RESOLVED]

I have previous opened about how to change button,

I was suggested to change it to “File Upload” rather image upload. So I changed but until now I cant not find god solution to make this button look like this
now it is

I need to look like this
Screenshot 2023-01-09 201818
Can you please help me to make it look like I do not found good example, as im not good in coding and samples not hawae enough info for me.
So can you please help me here
I need it as in sample it can be without image of the camera, Just blue with text

Enable the multi-file upload feature for the file upload field:

You can limit the field to just one file if you like.

My question was not about how to activate, but how to make look like blue one button?
I want blue button with text as in sample.
Screenshot 2023-01-09 201818

Hi Tom. If you are using the multi-file upload field, your upload button will not look like this: https://global.discourse-cdn.com/business7/uploads/gravityforms1/original/2X/4/430d18bfada0353aa8b1d2db77feafa3799c1630.png

That is the browser file upload control.

If you enable the multi-file feature, you will have more control over the HTML of the button. You can use the gform_file_upload_markup filter as I explained here:

You will need to create your own CSS and HTML to style the button like that, using this filter.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Hello Yes it is multi upload now only picture from old question. Can you help me with that code?

At the end I found my mistakes and solutions
. When selecting “File Upload” I didn’t select Multi File Upload so I didn’t see the button, after that the design of the selection changed, but I didn’t like the button because it was long, so I added this code

body .gform_wrapper .gform_body .gform_fields .gfield .ginput_container_fileupload .gform_button_select_files {color: red;
width: 220px !important;
color: white !important;
background-color: #B22234 !important;
border-radius: 8px !important;}

Now it looks like this

1 Like