How do i customize previous, next and submit buttons together?

I am using a multi-page form and I want to make sure they are in the same line next to each other.
I have added following CSS selectors in my CSS file but its not working for me-

body .gform_wrapper .gform_body .gform_page_footer .gform_next_button { border : 1px solid red }

body .gform_wrapper .gform_body .gform_page_footer .gform_previous_button { border : 1px solid red }

body .gform_wrapper .gform_body .gform_page_footer .gform_button {border: 1px solid red}

i have played around with CSS to keep them all together but they are never in the center side by side. See the screenshots below

Can you share a link to the page on your site where we can see this form? Thank you.

my website is not live yet, I have created this on the draft page. so i have attached images for your reference. Hope this helps to answer my question

Hello Nandita. We won’t be able to help you with the actual CSS without seeing the form on the page on your site. Please let us know when we will be able to see that. Thank you.

Gravity Forms put the buttons in the same line by default. Try to use display:inline-block; for those buttons.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.