Help with workflow website [RESOLVED]

Hey everyone,

Due to time constraints, I would appreciate help with a workflow website I’m building. The core plugins are Gravity Forms, GravityView, and Gravity Flow. This website will support collection and administration of data from candidates applying for board certification in psychology. As such, there are five stages of form gathering input and collaboration: credential review, written exam, practice sample review, oral exam, and maintenance of certification. At each stage, the candidate submits something that gets saved under his/her profile, trigger notifications are sent to reviewers and administrators, reviewers complete forms to rate candidates, etc.

Basically, it is a bunch of form data gathering, displaying for those authorized to view and edit the content, and workflow notifications. The client is needing this done sooner than we agreed on, so I’m reaching out here for someone interested.

The ideal hire for this project will be fully fluent with Gravity Forms, Gravity View, and Gravity Flow. He/she should be willing to dive into details and communicate with me regularly. If you’re interested, please message me with your preferred rate of payment and availability.

Thanks!
Rob

Hello @verysiberian
hope you are doing well

Will be glad to assist you with your requirement please reach me over mail olivia(at)cisinlabs(dot)com so that we can discuss further in detail about your requirement.

Hope to listen from you soon

Regards,
Olivia

Hello! Thanks for your interest. I am set for now and already hired someone, but it’s always nice to meet new people, so I’ll keep you in mind for any future projects!

Best regards,
Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your response, please keep me in your file for future assistance.

Regards,
Olivia
Mail Id - olivia(at)cisinlabs(dot)com