2.4.10 | 2019-06-12
- Added the Form block to the editor.
- Updated the default scroll positions to display the error or confirmation message for AJAX forms.
- Updated the credit card field so, like other pricing fields, it is not editable on the entry detail page.
- Fixed a database error when getting REST API keys on a sub-site of a WordPress multi-site installation.
- Fixed the credit card type value being lost when the entry is updated from the entry detail page.
- Fixed a fatal error which occurs when using the widget_title filter with two or three arguments.