Gform_after_submission not working with website urls

Hello Chris & Team,

I have a GF form entries sent to Autonami using gform_after_submission

Autonami does not receive the entry when i have a website field that captures website urls other than the page the form is embedded ( tested with both advanced website and single line too )

i have no conditions attached except for “required” ( tested without )
i have tested with legacy mode
i have tested with all plugins & theme disabled

This is a fresh install so all databases should be clean

Autonami have looked into this and tested few things to eliminate the issue from their end and have said that when a url (other then the landing page ) is entered the gform_after_submission is not triggering

Can you please help

i have debugging on

• with last line with it passes successfully: 2022-05-28 10:06:39.700422 - DEBUG → GFFormDisplay::process_form(): Executing functions hooked to gform_after_submission.

• with last 2 lines re submission when it doesnt send:
    2022-05-28 9:40:08.361829 - DEBUG → GFFormDisplay::process_form(): Executing functions hooked to gform_after_submission.
    2022-05-28 9:40:26.176953 - DEBUG → GF_Query::query(): sql => SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT t1.id FROM wpda_gf_entry AS t1 WHERE (t1.form_id IN (4) AND t1.status = ‘active’) ORDER BY t1.id DESC LIMIT 20

TIA
Matt

Can you please provide for us your gform_after_submission code?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.