Field Label dynamic population

So I’m using gravity forms for online donations and integrating with the Click and Pledge (C&P) Plugin which allows Credit Card processing. The C&P plugin uses a product field which passes the Field Label into their system, however I’d like to dynamically populate the Field Label with the name of the fund the donor is giving to.

I purchased the Gravity Wiz “populate anything” plugin to try and do this, however since C&P developed the field it doesn’t look like I can use that app on this specific field.

I realize this is likely a problem I need to address with Click and Pledge directly (and I have posted it on their forum), but I’m wondering if there’s another way to accomplish this with no (or little) code? Like, could I have another hidden field on the form populate in the Fund Name and then somehow populate the Field Label from that name? I don’t know, just a thought.

Thanks!

The Populate Anything plugin will work for Gravity Forms fields, but I don’t believe it will for Click & Pledge. I would recommend reaching out to their support to see if there is a way they can accept a dynamic value for that label. That would need to happen on their end. Please let us know what you find out.