Confirmation message Location

Hi
I, like others in this forum, am looking for a way to have the site move down the page to where the form is when it’s time for the confirmation message to appear.
My shortcode is: [gravityform id=“2” title=“false” description=“false” ajax=“true”] as suggested in earlier posts, but this is not working for me. Is there something else I need to do to make this work?

I am using Divi, btw. Not sure if this impacts the functionality.

Page is here: Take Action - Bring the Salmon Home

Hi Jake. It could be a conflict with Divi. Using AJAX on the embed normally ensures the form stays ‘in place’ after submission.

If that is not working for you, try using the gform_confirmation_anchor filter:

If neither work for you or you need more assistance, I recommend opening a support ticket:

Hi
The functions code is a little confusing to me

But, I do have a follow up question to the Ajax

I only added ajax=true to the shortcode
I don’t see anywhere where I could turn Ajax on in the form settings
Does this need to be done?
Is there a place to turn Ajax on?
I recall it in earlier versions of Gravity Forms

Thanks,
Jake

Hi Jake. Enabling and disabling AJAX is not in the form settings: it can be enabled wherever you embed the form, be that a widget, shortcode, Gravity Forms block, or via PHP code. How are you embedding the form? We can let you know how to enable AJAX if we know how you are embedding the form. Thank you.

In that screenshot, I can see in the shortcode you have ajax="true". That is the correct method for enabling AJAX when embedding the form with a shortcode. If AJAX is not working on your site for that form on that page, there is most likely a conflict. You can use these steps to check for theme and plugin conflicts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.