Change currency in Gravity Forms

Hi, is there an easy way to change the currency in a form?, I’m using the Aelia Currency Switcher for Woocommerce.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Jorge. Gravity Forms supports one currency per installation which is set on the Forms > Settings page. Any other method to support multiple currencies would require a plugin or custom code and would not be supported by Gravity Forms. If you would like to suggest that for inclusion in a future release of Gravity Forms, I recommend adding that to our product roadmap. Click the blue :heavy_plus_sign: in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

https://www.gravityforms.com/gravity-forms-roadmap/

Thank you.

Seems to be that former licensed customers don’t have the right to suggest a must feature. Would you please do it for me and for the millions of users that need this?
thank you.

Hi Jorge. I added your request. Thank you.

Hi. Any progress on this? I have a website and would like individuals from different countries to understand what they’re paying using the Stripe add on and payment fields.

Hi Sean. Multiple currencies are not supported in Gravity Forms at this time - there have been no changes on our end. If you would like to add a vote for the feature, I recommend adding that to our product roadmap. Click the blue :heavy_plus_sign: in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

Thank you.