Can I control where a "Page Break" lands on the next page?

Wen using Page Break in my forms. The text of the form content on the “Next” page is covered by the browser bar, is there a way to have it land higher on the page or at the very top of the next page? So that the content is not covered?

Can you share a link to the page on your site where we can see what is happening?

Also, you may be able to use this filter to scroll the page slightly if you need to clear a fixed header or something like that:

Despite the name, the filter works on page transitions in multi-page forms, and on validation errors as well.

This is a URL and form that I am having a problem with jumping page to page. https://baltimoreschild.com/rcplaque/

It sounds like this “add on” may work. I will give it a try.

Thanks!

• Jim

Hi Jim. That is not an Add-On, just a small bit of code to add to your them or child theme functions.php:

I used the add_filter in my themes functions.php but with no success. Is there something I need to ad into the form itself as well? I tested this on 2 differnet websites with 2 different themes. The code is below, but the forum has added some punctuation to allow it, I think. I also tried the filter where it sets the pixel jump. Neither seem to make any difference in the forms on the from end.

add_filter( 'gform_confirmation_anchor' , '__return_true' );

There is nothing to add to your form; just the filter in the theme functions.php file. I’d recommend opening a support ticket so they can assist you with this.