Anyone well experienced with Gravity Forms Inventory perk?

Desperate for help with a form that needs to go live in the morning, and hoping someone here is experienced with GP Inventory perk from Gravity Wiz. The wizards’ support is closed on the weekend.

I have a registration form for a class with two sessions. Each session has 40 available spaces.

This would be super simple, except the form allows for the registration of multiple children (up to 4). I cannot figure out how to use Advanced Inventory settings with Resources and Scopes to have the field to choose which session (which is on the form 4 times) SHARE the 40 spots.

Basically, we want 4 sections on the page:
Child One
Name
Class Registering For (drop down with both sessions - 40 spots each, shared)

Child Two
Name

Child Three
Name

Child Four
Name

Or, see the form here: Etiquette Program Registration
“Class Selection” field is the one where we’d like 40 per session, but across all 4 children’s sections.

I feel like this should be a no-brainer but I can’t figure it out!

Hi,

Sorry we couldn’t reply to you earlier over the weekend. We’ve responded to your ticket with us at Gravity Wiz with the answer to your question. Basically, what you’ll do is to add a new resource under one of the dropdown fields and then select the same resource when setting up the Advanced Inventory on the other dropdown fields. This should share the inventory limit among all the fields sharing the same resource. Please check our reply to your ticket for more information and reply to the email if you have any follow-up questions.

Best,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.