Adding new line using Multiple Columns Fields plugin

I am working on a form using this plugin. Works very well for one line. I need to add a new line resulting in a form with multiple lines.
How can this be done?
My first posting here so I am very exited :grinning:

Welcome! Can you post a screenshot of what you mean exactly? I’m not sure which type of field you need exactly. Thank you.

Hi!
Thanks for your reply. The last row has entries for a customers debt. But most customers have many creditiors so we need corresponding number of rows. Does that help ? :grinning:

Have you already taken a look at the List field?

Also, do you have a link to the plugin you mentioned? I’m not familiar with that one.

Hi Chris!
Guess this will help.
A bit new to me, so I have to to learn more about “fields” and find the “+” function. :grin:

Hi Chris!
Think I am doing well! Adding a row works fine.

Only thing left is doing calculation, I am stuck.First two fields “Kreditor” and " Saksnr." is text fields. I want to add the “Hovedstol” + " Renter" + Omkostninger" = “Sum”. At the bottom line of “Sum” I like to have the total.
Have not found the solution in documentations. Happy to get som guidance :blush:
Georg

You should not use the multiple columns plugin, because that is very out of date, and I believe the list field fills the need.

As far as list field calculations, those are not supported natively, and any previous solution that was published has disappeared. I don’t have a solution for you here. However, I will leave this open for someone else to provide assistance if they can. Thank you.

Hi Chris!
Thanks for your information, saving me lots og time :slight_smile:
I find it however strange that this option is not available.
What i planned was to export these values to an Excel sheet I normally use and working on in Exel.
I have used Gravity Forms for many years, so I have to find a balance beein able to keep it.
Very happy for all feedback. Hope somebody out there might have a solution.
Thank you very much for now.
Georg

Hello @geron2 - I opened a feature request to support calculations in the List field.

© 2008 - 2019. Gravity Forms is a project by Rocketgenius Inc.