ACF Pro get Option Page Custom Field Unresolved Round 2

Hi,
I have a customer who has several dozen different forms on his website with all of them going to the same list of people. He often send requests for us to update the “Send To Email” Notifications field once a month with a new employee email. I’ve in the past I’ve recommended creating a group email and he could edit it on his end, but he was not interested.

So now I’m looking for an alternative solution to save me department time when updating notifications.

My idea is to do what we do for clients who use Elementor forms and have the “Send To Email” use a Custom Field from an Options Page created using ACF Pro.

Now to my understanding the custom field on a specific post and/or page can be call from the field on that page (e.g. {custom_field:fieldname} ) but I’m unsure how to call the information from an Options Page.

Can this be done? If not is there a way to mass update the Send To Email on the Notifications page for all of the pages simultaneously?

I’M GOING TO KEEP POSTING THIS TILL I GET A RESPONSE.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.