Separate Multiple Choices Required

I have 3 separate columns. Each columns has a button that on click advances the user to the next page. All 3 can’t be required because then the user would be stuck. However, someone can simply press the next button and proceed forward.

How can I make it so the user has to select one of these separate packages before moving forward?

Thanks in advance.

Hello. Can you send the URL of a page on your site where we can see the form?

Hey Chris, thanks. Appreciate this.

Web Form

I’ve got it pretty customized for the most part, but someone stated that folks can simply go beyond the first section without selecting a package (orange button).

I can’t put them all with required obviously. So I’m wanting to know what the best approach is here. I also have an advance redirect to the next section active when a package is selected.

You have to choose an entity, choose a state and then choose a package. That’s the flow.

Thanks again for taking a look.

Can you hide the Next button with conditional logic? It seems like they always need to pick one of the packages, and then it auto-advanced. Why is there a Next button?

Thanks Chris! I didn’t even think of that. I’m not all familiar with the section options. That did the trick!

That’s great! Let us know if you need anything else.