Radio buttons in a multi-column, multi-row grid?

Not even sure if what I want to do is possible!

I have a list of 20+ items and for each I need the user to be able to respond with one of three options: yes, maybe, or no. I’m envisioning this as a grid/table with 20+ rows and 4 columns (item name in left col + 3 more cols for the options, which would be radio buttons - you have to choose one option (yes, maybe, or no) for each item.

Unless I’m missing something it seems like each item will have to be its own radio button field, so then is this just a styling question? If anyone has an example of something you’ve styled like this, I’d love to see it in action.

On the notification that I get, I would also love to figure out a way that it could take all these items and give me a list separated into 3 groups: the names of the items they said YES to, the names of the items they said MAYBE to, and the names of the items they said NO to. Is that possible? This is less critical, since of course I could figure it out from the standard output GF would send to me, but it would be more convenient to have them already grouped according to response.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

© 2008 - 2019. Gravity Forms is a project by Rocketgenius Inc.