Cannot edit/create confirmations [RESOLVED]

Hi
I have a weird behavior in the “Confirmations” admin screen, that seems like a bug: I cannot edit/duplicate the default confirmation, nor can I add a new one.
Clicking any one of these links simply reloads the page, and nothing happens - there are no error messages either, and I checked all logs (Chrome, WP, PHP, hosting).
Any idea how to debug/fix this?
Thanks a lot!

Hi Yehuda. It sounds like a conflict with your theme or a plugin. You can check for conflicts on the site without affecting any site visitors, using the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin from WordPress. We have an article on how to do that on our website here: Testing for a Theme/Plugin Conflict using the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin - Gravity Forms Documentation

Please let us know what you find out. Or, you can open a support ticket here:
https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

The first step will be the conflict test though. Thank you.

Thanks Chris!
Installed the Health & Troubleshooting plugin, but it found no conflicts :slightly_frowning_face:
So I opened a support ticket, hope your guys will be able to solve it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

For anyone who’s having similar issues: for me it was some Chrome extension that caused this behavior.
I don’t know exactly which, as I’ve deleted several of them in one go, but after that the notifications screen worked perfectly.

1 Like

Thank you for the update. I’m happy to hear it was something in the browser and not your WordPress site. If you need anything else, please feel free to open a new topic. Thank you.